Sunday 7 February 2016

Kitty 101: February Purchase


Assalammualaikum people!

Today I would like to introduce to yo'll one of my furry family member; Obol. It is a tom cat with white-not so long- fur and lots of cellulite. He is only 2 years old with 4.6kg( currently lost weight due to active life-style). 



I am Obol and I love makeup





I am a Durian lover and my record of Hall of Fame is 6 pieces of Durian



Yesterday, I went to shop his necessities like: 


1- Bentinoite ( Cat Litter)


Because of he lives in side the house( caged), he needs his own litter box. Due to economic recession, I was unable to buy the expensive- fragranced one. So I bought this giant Cat Litter @ RM 14.99/ 7.7kg each. My father would clean Obol's litter box everyday and replace the sand every 2 days.



2. Food



Obol has one weakness, He detests chewing. He prefers wet and paste-like foods. Whenever he saw  us eating something like bread, cookies, chips, chicken, fruits, veggies, nuts and candies, he will begging us to chew it for him. He will not touch it if it was in solid/hard form. 

Here is the list of wet food and the pricing:

a. Whiskas Adult Variety box@ RM 16.99/box ( it contains 12 pockets for RM1.41 each meaning I saved RM0.10 each compared purchasing it individually)

b. Prodiet Wet Food@ RM6.98/5 pockets ( I saved up RM0.10 each compared purchasing it individually)

c. Fancy Feast Broth@RM2.75/each (this is Obol first attempt to eat broth + tuna chunks , he doesn't interested as it has no strong temptation smells. 

So the total of his necessities is RM76.50 
P/s: Don't worry if you thought his wet food might not be enough as he will sourly eat the dry food when he is hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment